Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tis' The Season

To braid as in garlic braids... To weave some lavender wands...

Tend, the garden, flowers and grasses...



Make soap like in goats milk soap. This is a soap box I made back in the 80's
and the guillotine type cutter a friend made for me. The goat milk came from my neighbor Paula who raises mini Lamancha's called Creamcup Mini's. Harvesting like in I had five yearlings butchered here a few weeks back. I hate it but they sure taste good!



Hanging out in the shade.











Marin, is Siskins ewe lamb a keeper.






Watering-watering and watering. I'm watering the back side of the ram house to keep the sandy soil from creeping down the hill and covering the barn. Now that it is so dry I need to stop letting them out on the hill to keep the soil where it belongs.


Enjoying the flowers in the yard!





4 comments:

Purple Fuzzy Mittens said...

Marin is a gorgeous color! Is her fleece spoken for?

Sharon said...

Lovely! Time to enjoy~

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Time to claim a few of those lavender wands and some soap! :)
Seriously, do you sell them? I have been wanting to put together Christmas presents with homemade soap... Always seem to forget to get it from Sharon. Oh I might get a chance to come visit soon, just for a few hours, I will let you know for sure.

Leigh said...

What great things to be busy with. Your photos are inspiring. One problem though, you didn't tell us how to make those lavender wands!