I was chosen by Sharon for a Meme to list six unimportant things that make me happy. Like Sharon says if it makes you happy it must be very important. I could use more of these things some times! So here goes.
- The way munchkin kitties walk with those little short legs. They wattle like Corgi's when you watch them walk away.
- Watching sheep graze.
- The smell of the heat from the wood stove, that first fire of the season.
- The feel of a new soft sweat shirt. (Dislike summer, looking forward to fall)
- Going to a guild meeting or family get-together and talking and laughing so much I'm exhausted when I get home. (a Starbucks latte helps on the way back)
- Listening to people talk about their passion, even more so if we share the same passion.
Ok, now for six people to spring this Meme on, or who would I like to learn more about!
- Becky Wish I could spin like Becky and a friend in life.
- Carolyn Love her beautiful pictures also a fun guild friend.
- Kara I'm in love with her sheep.
- Jenny Always fun to read her blog about her "dream" of a life.
- Nancy I need a Zorro in my life or at least a HST ram.
- Amy Wonderful projects in purple and a another guild friend.